Traditional family vacations usually involve theme parks, resort, or national parks, but Dylan Thuras says the most memorable vacations are those when you go off the beaten path. So, Thuras and a friend set out to write the book, Atlas Obscura: An Explorer’s Guide to the World’s Hidden Wonders.
When Thuras went on vacation as a child, his family would take road trips to weird and unusual places all across the United States. His friend and he thought it would be a good idea to put all of these places into a book. Thuras says that even though every stop might not be for everyone, any vacationer will be able to find something they will enjoy in his book.
- Dylan Thuras, co-author of Atlas Obscura: An explorer’s guide to the world’s hidden wonders
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)