College is thought of as a ticket to a better life. Non-traditional students- those who go to college later in life- can face an uphill battle in their fight to obtain that ticket. We talk to Mike Rose from UCLA about accommodating these students.
- Mike Rose, faculty member at the UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, and author of the book Back to School: Why everyone deserves a second chance at education.
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)